Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Tuesday 12 May 2009

3 Awards!

Well I am still super excited about being chosen for my first ever DT and just to make it even better one of my lovely fellow DT memebers Vicki has given me 3 lovley awards!





I am going to cheat a bit as there are soo many amazing carafter here in blog land that it is impossible to pick just a few of you so I want to pass these awards on to all of you that read this blog and are lovely enough to leave me comments I love you all and it means the world to me so thank you.

P.S. don't forget to put the 5th of June in your dairy for the first ever Stampin'" for the weekend competition!

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.