Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Sketch and stash # 8


This weeks sketch is great as it give a lot of space to play. I have made my first christmas card this year by turning the sketch side ways. I have used my brad new paper cellar papers and sentiment that I got in their incredible sale. The cute fairy is again from the greetings farm and has been decoupaged so she is more 3d. Icoloured her with promarkers and sakura pens to give bit of sparkle.

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

What a sweet card Amy, I love the colours you've chosen to go with this image, they're perfect.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash!

Becky said...

Such a cute card Amy!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.