Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 3 April 2009

Cupcake craft - 33


This weeks challenge is a sketch and I have again used the greetings farm "forest friends" stamp set for the image and the sentiment. I have coloured this cute little owl with promarkers. The backinh papers are from Designer Extreme vol 1. The flower,ribbon and peel ofs ar from my stash.

3 comments:

The twins mum said...

Good morning Amy hope your well and enjoying the start of your weekend.
Your cards are all fantastic I really love your owl one he is just gorgeous.
Take crae
Maree

Ida / Little said...

What a sweet owl :) Your card is great and a good take on the sketch!! :)

Zarah said...

That is sooooooo cool!! LOVE the way you coloured him in - I definitely have to try that! ♥

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.