Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 3 April 2009

Creative Card Crew - texture


Fot this card I have used stamps from the greetings farm best mate set. The texture is in the back ground where I have used a cuttle bug embosing folder to make th wave effect on the sea. For the sand I have used a gold Sakura pen to add little dots of sparkle. The images are coloured with promarkers and sakura pens to give them a touch of sparkle.

4 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh my gosh how cool is this card - its wonderful! I am in love with those images and you coloured them so well
Thank you so much for joining in with the Creative Card Crew
love tasha xx

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wowzers way to be thinking outside the box this is awesome! BR-T

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Brilliant card. Love the sentiment! Such cute pirates too - the monkeys especially. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx

Paula said...

Wow what a great card love the bright colour's and great texture. Thank's for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.