Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday, 11 April 2009

ABC - Inside


This weeks challenge is inside. I got some of the new Polly craft stamps this week and they are brilliant I have been having so much fun with them. For this card I have used a aperture card and stamped this cute little lady on the inside of the card and then stamped the sentiment and the great corners on the outside I wante to try and make a card with out using papers just as a further challenge for myself. The images have been coloured with a mixture of sakuara glaze and stardust pens with just the skin and hair done with promakers

6 comments:

Helen said...

Fab card! Love your new stamps! ;0)
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

WickedPixie said...

This is so cute! Your coloring is great, and I like the little flourishes in the corners! I am SO jealous you can get these stamps! When I first saw them I tracked them down and found they don't ship to the US! :-) Traci

Emma said...

Tut tut at you spending!!! Another gorgeous card and your colouring is fab.
Emma x

Cathy said...

Fab card and great inside. Love your new stamp - I have yet to use my Sherbert!!
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.
Cathy xx

Monica Anderberg said...

I really love your color combo on this! It is faboulous. Thanks for sharing your wonderful things!

BR/Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

stampingheaven said...

Fab creation, love it. Thanks for joining in the ABC fun this week.

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.