Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 7 March 2009

Sketch Saturday - Sketch # 41 by Ria


The sketch this week is by Ria and I just love it. For my card I have used papers from paper cellar's Wedding pack and the image is from the cake toppers set by the greetings farm. I coloured it with pro markers and sakurapen to give a touch of sparkle. The flowers and peel offs are from my stash.

4 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

This is a gorgeous card I love the image and your colouring. Hugs Pascale :)

Beth said...

This is so cute! I love this stamp and the papers are fab! xx

Jo said...

Oh how delightful! love this card, fab work!
Thank you for joining us this week on sketch saturday.
Jo xx

COCO said...

Beautiful card hun that image is really fun, love everything about it,
thanks for joining us to .S.S
Hugs coco

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.