Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Thursday 5 March 2009

Sketch and stash and Funky Fairy


For this card I have used the layout from Sketch and Stash challenge this week. The papers are a new down load from Funky fairy blog and their challenge this week is a colour theme (BLUE). The papers, arrow and flowers are all from the funky fairy download doodle mentals. The image is another great stamp from the greetings farm Rock star Anya. I have coloured her with a mixture of pro markers and sakura pens. The sentiment says "You rock". The prize for Funky fairys comp this week is an amazing clock hand made by Emma if you have not seen her blog take a look her cards and other creations are incredible!

9 comments:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Cute card ;) thanks for joining us at FFC

hugs Ria

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card :-) The image and the paper you chose look lovely ! Fab sentiment too :-)
Lorraine

Unknown said...

Lovely card, great layout. Thanks for joining us this week at FF Challenges and good luck.

Joanne x

Lesley said...

Fab card! Thanks for taking part in the FF challenge this week xx

Emma said...

Oh Amy I lurve your card.... gorgeous image.
Thanks for joining us at FF Challenge and good luck.
Emma x

Sally said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at FFC

Anne said...

Great card, thanks for taking part in the FF challenge this week

Jilly said...

Lovely card thank you for taking part at ffc this wee

Becky said...

What a funky card Amy, I think it rocks lol!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.