Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 8 March 2009

Experimenting with Miss Anya

I have been playing with my beads again and thought I would try shrinking miss Anya. What do you think? I have coloured her with my normal sakura and promarker combo then shrank her and created the necklace and earrings to match with her colours. I was going for a spring feel :)


2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

These are gorgeous hun well done, hugs Pops x x x

The twins mum said...

Gorgeous! I love the earings and the colours are lovely
Maree

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.