Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Club Anya - Rock Star!!

Ok this competition is just too much fun. It has had my mind working over time I still have another Beatles card that I am working on. The challenge was to adapt some Anya and Ian stamps into your fav rock stars.


For this card I have tried to make a likeness of the fab four. The hair is inspired by wickedpixie's Ramones. I have used the body of dress up Ian as the shape and then made my own clothes based on the cartoon beatles outfits from the yellow submarine. I drew them all out and then scanned them in so i could print more of one and decoupage them a bit so their faces stand out a bit more. They are all coloured with promarkers as is my version of the yellow submarine that I have drawn out.



For this card I have tried to make a likeness of the The amazing Freddie Mercury. I thought I'd have some real fun with his hair and tash so they are both black sparkly fun flocked. I have used the body of dress up Ian again as the shape and then made my own clothes based on his iconic live aid outfit. I drew them all out and then scanned them in so I could print more of one and decoupage him a bit. he is coloured with promarkers and sakura stardust pens for a little extra sparkle.




here is my second Freddie card. This time another iconic outfits showing him as the king he was and still is
I have flocked the edges of his cape and the bottom of his crown so have not put flock on his hair this time. I am not really very happy with the microphone (yes that is ment to be a mic) but it gives the idea. I have added some gems to his crown and because I can not resist the sparkly things in life I have also coloured it with sakura pens. Then my boarder peel off fetish has kicked in so everything has a gold edge
The backing paper for this is actually sheet music for "don't stop me now" not that anyone I give it to will know but it made me smile to use it (sad aren't I).

1 comment:

Emma said...

Wow Amy they are all fantastic!!! You have done a blooming brilliant job...love em all!!
I know a dance to don't stop me know...its my party peice and we had loads of people all dancing to it at the party friday night...so funny!!
Emma x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.