Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday, 15 March 2009

Charisma cardz - men


For this card I have used another of my new stamps from the mangnolia spring stamp club. I have coloured him with promarkers and sakura pens. The papers are from papermaina's cool tones pack. The ribbon I got from a sale at Hobby craft and the sentiment is from dcwv.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

This is so adorable Amy. Love the colour combo and that stamp is wonderful. Thanks for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon xx

Vee said...

Great card I love the image and the papers are fab.Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge this week.
xx Vee

Joy said...

Oh wow this card and that image is so cute, a wonderful boy's card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Leonie said...

Just adorable!

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.