Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 6 February 2009

Polly craft challenge #8


Well I have been busy again with work this week not leaving much time to craft but I have at last had a chance to play today. This is for Polly crafts challenge which is LOVE. I have used one of the gorgeous winter elf stamps and cut off the end of her hat so it is less like a Christmas hat. She is coloured with promarkers and sakura pens for a bit of sparkle on her trousers and hat. The backing papers are from funky hands cd funky daze which I have fallen in love with so expect to see more of it (so much for using up my scraps!).

7 comments:

Emma said...

Gorgeous Amy...love the image and papers.
Sorry not visited for a while...just trying to catch up!! Lol
Thanks for joining us and good luck.
Emma x

Lynsey said...

Hi Amy this is a lovely card!
Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge.
Hugs Lynsey:)

The twins mum said...

I love this image and the colours are perfect.
Enjoy your day
Maree

LOUISE said...

Beautiful card Amy, love the colouring, and the FH paper is great too! Louise x

Sue said...

aww such a gorgeous card,thanks for joinig us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Pop's Cards said...

aww i think the sentiment is perfect for her hands out stretched like this, thanks for joining us hugs pops x x

Paula said...

Gorgeous card Amy!! love the colours!
Thanks for joining us!
Paula xx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.