Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Friday Sketcher - Sketch #40




I have used 2 gorgeous Anya stamps to make these cards. The papers for both are all from papermania (amethyst infusion/ venetian skies). I coloured both stamps with pro markers and sakura pens so they sparkle and for the princess Anya I have added a little star gem to her wand. The gems and peel offs are from my stash.

4 comments:

The twins mum said...

These cards are lovely I really like the images.
Maree

Emma said...

Hi Amy, Hope you are well. Sorry not been by for a while...so busy!
Loving all your latest creations, they are gorgeous.
Emma x

CraftyC said...

Sweet cards Amy, I love these images!
Clairexx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh Amy this card is gorgeous hunny. Love the colours you've chose and that lovely anya image. Have a good evening hunny, hugs Linda x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.