Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Blog candy alert!!!

Hop on over to Bearly Mine Crafts where Donna is celebrating the release of her brand new cd packed with over 700 amazing backing papers by giving one away for free to one very lucky person! All you have to do is put a link to her blog and leave her a comment to let her know that you have done it so what re you waiting for you have to be in it to win it!

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.