Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 7 February 2009

2 in 1 - sketch saturday and one stop craft challenge



These cards have been made using digital images from the greetings farm and digital scrapbook kits. For both cards I have used sketch Saturdays sketch and it has a circle in it so also fits for one stop crafters challenge this week.

The for the unicorn card I have used the greetings farms cupcakes digital kit for the papers and the sentiment.

For the Geisha card I used a kit called chocolate cherry which I got free from all the amazing scrappers that I have linked to on my other blog. It is part of what is called a blog train where various bloggers get together and all make different parts of a kit based on a theme or colour pallet and all put it on their sites on the same day so you can blog hop around and collect it all.

8 comments:

Faye said...

How delightful, Amy! I love both of them. You do really pretty work.

Paula said...

What pretty card's such great colour's. Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Jeanette said...

Both cards are gorgeous! I especially love that Geisha girl! So lovely! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Jeanette

Bev said...

Fabulous cards - love both the images especially the Geisha girl

hugs Bev x

COCO said...

What a lovely cards. Love the cute image! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday!
hugs coco

aardvarkpest said...

Two very pretty cards.

Glenda

Sally said...

Loving all your Anya creations, she is super cute, fab colouring.
Sally. x

cats whiskers said...

two really sweet cards hee love themm both

Hugs Jacqui x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.