Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Sketch Saturday - sketch #35


For this card I have followed Emma's sketch over on Sketch Saturday, another Whiff of Joy stamp I got for Christmas(coloured with my pro markers). The card is one of the patterned ones from a papermania set, I have been trying to work out what to do with these since I got them when on sale at Artymiss lol. The hearts,ribbon and sentiment are from my stash the centre heart is slightly higher than the other 2 though you can't really see it in the picture. I drew around the brown sparkly card with a crayola metallic marker to give it a bit of a boarder.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Super cute...I love this card!

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.