Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 3 December 2008

Paper take weekly challenge - Recipe


This weeks challenge on Paper take weekly is to use the following on your card:

1 ribbon
2 rectangles and
3 small, round embellishments

I have gone back to my new best friend Wilbur I have decoupaged him again and added a star brad to the top of the tree. the ribbon and sentiment are from my stash, I have used 3 round gems and all the backing papers are again from Polly craft.

3 comments:

Ann said...

I just love this image, he is so cute - lovely card xx

craftyrachel said...

This is so cute! I really like the star on top of the tree, and the paper eschew behind the other. Great job! TFS

Mrs Mayne said...

Fab card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW recipe challenge!

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.