Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Thursday 4 December 2008

Lili of the Valley challenge 11


For this card I have used the layout over on Lili of the valley's challenge blog. The backing papers are from Polly craft again, the cute eskimo couple are from Lili of the valley, a prima flower, brads, tag, peel offs and ribbon are from my stash.

4 comments:

COCO said...

OH very nice card !!!! and your stamp is very wonderful !!!
hugs coco

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the card so cosy and festive, Hazel xo

cats whiskers said...

Great Crad aagin Amy thanks for entering LOTV this week
Hugs Jacqui x

LOUISE said...

Lovely card Amy, love your backing papers. Louise x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.