Tuesday, 30 December 2008
I've got another award!!!
Well I am off work again now for another few days so have been busy crafting with my new christmas craft goodies. I have been very spoilt this Christmas by my lovely familly and friends. My next post will have a couple of cards I have made The last of the Christmas ones I need for when I see my Mum's side of the familly on new years day.
I feel very luck to have been given this award from the incredibly tallented Emma . If you have not seen her cards go and have a look the are gorgeous!!
So the rules are that I pass it on to 5 people and that I list 5 thigs I am addicted to.
My top 5 addictions at the moment are:
1. Promarkers - I got some for christmas and want them all I love them have even taken them to work to colour while on breaks lol
2. Rubber stamping - Sort of links with number one I know but I was luck enough to get a load of Polly craft and Whiff of joy stamps for Christmas too and again I'm just hooked.
3. Didgital Scrapbooking - I have set up another blog for my digi scrapping as I was blog hopping and found this great way of crafting I am hoping to my a familly scrapbok that I can get published through lulu for my familly of all our old pictures and a bit of familly tree info. (There is not much on the other blog yet though)
4. Sing star - completely sad I know but I love to have a god sing along in the privacy of my home where no one else is looking.
5. My Ds - I got it last Christmas and I love it.
The 5 other people I am going to pass this on to are -
I'll be back soon with some cards just got to get them off the camera