Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Thursday 13 November 2008

Polly craft "Circles" and Lili of the valley - Sketch by Donalda


This is my entry for the third polly craft challenge this time it is circles you have to use 3 or more I was going to wait as I have just ordered my first polly stamps but I couldn't hold myself back I saw the sketch on lili of the valleys challenge blog and the two just seemed to fit so well. I have used the polly craft download reindeer and and the stripey backing paper is from polly crafts. some mirror card and sparkly gems just finnish it off

11 comments:

Mrs Wonka said...

Wow what a fab card, I love the bright colours and simple style!

Mrs W x

Donalda said...

Oh this is adorable dear. Thanks so much for trying my sketch and for joining us at the lotv dear

Pop's Cards said...

Lovely hun, thanks for joining us love Pops x x

Steph said...

Such a cute card! I love the papers, image, everything!! Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week- hope you'll join us again soon! x

Sue said...

fabulous card and so cute too:)

sue
xx

Paula said...

Lovely card Amy, great colours, really like the sketch too!!
Thanks for joining us!
Paula xx

Unknown said...

really cute, hes my favourite reindeer. thanks for joining in the polly craft challenge
love emma xxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is so adorable whart a fanulous reindeer and such lovely cool colours, thanks for joining us this week
Hugs Jacqui x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A great card. The simple style is so effective. Great papers too.
Sharon

Emma said...

I love your card...its gorgeous.
Thank you for your lovely comment re me joining the Pollycraft DT.
Thanks for joining us and good luck.
Emma W x

LOUISE said...

Great card Amy, love the reindeer, he is so cute! Louise x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.