Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Tuesday 4 November 2008

Paper take weekly challenge - Sparkle


For this card I have used a lovely christmas tree embossing folder from cuttlebug (I hope you can see it)and added some sparkle with the little gems. I have also been able to play with my new favourite thing twinkling H2Os. I got a couple of sets a few weeks ago and love them they are so easy to use and give such a lovely effect.

7 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the card, I just got H2Os as well can't wait to use them. Hazel xo

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, really like how you coloured your image.

Ann said...

A really pretty card with lots of lovely detail and a great Tilda x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such an effective card Amy love the embossed tree and the cute tilda image. Thank you for the award hun. Hugs Linda x

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card ,lovely details ,Dawnxx

Erum Tasneem said...

Aww such a nice card! Your tree is nice and sparkly!
Hugs from Pakistan!
VIBGYOR Krafts

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.