Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 14 November 2008

MY NEW STAMPS




So here they are finally sorry I had camera problems.......

This last pic is the two gorgeous stamps from polly craft winter elves and flourishes. They have arrived in double quick time and are stunning the detail is incredible and the little elves are so cute. I can highly recommend looking at the rest of the range as well you can find them here

As for the first 2 pics (there are 2 as could not get them all in 1!) I have been waiting ages for these as ordered them in advance they are the new magnolia stamp club Christmas set they are such great value to buy this way and I like that you don't know what you are getting until they turn up on the doorstep. I am of now to start making again I love getting new stash it is always inspiring

1 comment:

Paula said...

Think you may be busy for a while Amy!!
looking forward to seeing your creations!!
Paula x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.