Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Monday 15 September 2008

Polly Craft Fabric challenge

This challenge has really inspired me I have got 2 items to put on here but one is not finnished yet and may take me a while (for a start I need more supplies)
This is the first item a book mark I have used a large piece of lace and some funky thread to finninsh it of and the little bear and backing paper is of course from the amazing polly craft range



Bellow is a picture of the back where I have just used more backing paper and a simple rub on




Ok so I may have bitten off more than I can chew here.....


My second item is a hand stiched pillow case using polly craftys gorgous panda and the flower that she comes with.

This is how I started tracing an image on to tracing paper with a special iron on pencil. Then transfering them with the use of my iron on to the pillow case.

This picture bellow shows how far I have got so far as you can see still quite bit to go I am quite please with what I have stitched so far as I am not really very good with a needle and thread but think this will look really cute when it is done...... Will update with the finnished picture when I can but must get to shops for more black thread before can do any more.





2 comments:

Paula said...

WOW!!!! I thought the bookmark was really cute, but the pillow....what an incredible idea!! looks amazing so far... can't wait to see it finished!!

Paula xx

Unknown said...

Double WOW ! what a fab idea Amy. i cant wait to see the pillow finished, maybe if i have enough time id love to give that a go. thanks very much for joining in with the challenge. good luck !
love emma xxx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.