Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 20 August 2008

My first ever post

WOW.........

so here I go my first little toe into the waters of blogging. I have decided to set my sef up as I have been so impressed and insipred by what all you amazing crafty people are doing.

I am really very new to crafting and love lots of different types of crafting but at the moment my vices are card making and jewellery making. I have been selling bits and pieces at my work and this will give me a way of seeing what true crafter think of what I am doing.

Well thats all for now as I am going to try and work out how to up load some pics of some bits I have made so far........
Hope you will all enjoy my blog

Amy

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.