Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Thursday 21 August 2008

House Mouse Monday Challenge - "New"


This is my card for the first house mouse challenge the theme for the challenge "New". So I though I would make it for new friends as hopefully that is what the blog will mean, meeting new people. I have used as well as the super cute house mouse stamp the leaf backing from crafters companion a couple of brads and again for texture another cuttlebug embossing folder on the purple card. Hope you like it I can't wait for the next challenge.

6 comments:

Emma said...

Your card is super cute. Thanks for taking part in our first challenge on HM&F. x

Janneke said...

Cute card !

Thanks for joining the challenge ;)

Carolyn Bounds said...

How adorable!!! I love your layout and the way you colored your mousies. Such a beautiful card!!!

Thank you so much for participating in the first House Mouse and Friends Challenge. I cannot wait to see the beauty you will create for the next challenge (and all the ones to come:)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous coloring and design. A precious image and card!

Kath Stewart said...

Oh this is so cute and great take on the challenge
Love
Kath
xxxx

Lori Barnett said...

I love your card!! I really like the colors and stamp image you used!!! Now I want that stamp :)

Come back again this Monday and play with us for challenge #2!!!

Lori - Stamp Scents

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.