Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 22 August 2008

Cute Card Thursday challenge 24 "Bright Colours"



These are my card for Cute Card Thursdays 24th challenge "Bright Colours". I have used a flamingo I have drawn and backing papers/ title I have made. The bright pink of a flamingo has always amazed me and I love the contrast with the turquoise.

4 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, love the bright colours. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Annie said...

that is one bright pink flamingo! annie x

Deb said...

beautiful cards, love the gorgeous flamingo, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Bev said...

Wow, these are just amazing cards! Love the flamingo!!
hugs Bev x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.