Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday, 25 March 2011

Punch it



This time over at Sweet pea stampers we are challenging you to get those punches out and show us what you can do. Make sure you check out the challenge blog too as we have all the new DT members joining us for the first time and boy are they amazing :D
For my card I have used a digi sheet from The Crafty Purple Frog
of decoupage dark royalty. It makes everything so much quicker as it is already coloured. For the punch part I have used a brilliant Martha Stewart border punch called doily lace available from Crafts and me. The sentiment and papers are from Crafty Emma's Store. The papers are from the First edition Desert Rose set.
I am entering this card for the following challenges:
The crafty pad - Use a digi
Flutter by - Open theme
Scrapbook sisters Anything goes
Creative Card crew - No Stamps
Wild Orchid - Die cuts or punches
Digi's by Phooka - Flower power
Scrappy frog - Flowers and lace (I am hoping the lace punch counts)


13 comments:

xxxtglxxx said...

This just breathtaking Amy! :)

Gorgeous. I love how she is 3d, and the strong and vibrant colours are wonderful.

Great punching too - I will play along with this challenge :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Teri said...

Gorgeous card hun - love the purples!!

LINDA said...

WOW!! This is so stunning.. very Beautiful!!
Hugs, Linda

angelwhispers said...

Just fabulous Amy such a wonderful image and beautiful colours and just the perfect punch!! Love Chanelle xxx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is stunning I soooo love this image she has become my 2nd fave, I think you know whats my fave lol.
Hope you have a good weekend shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Pascale said...

Hi there Amy she is Gorgeous I love how you have matched the paper to that tiny bit of reddy colour in the image and I love the punches you have used. Hugs Pascale x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

so gorgeous...really gotta play with this sheet :)

tiggertastic said...

hi amy hunny this is one of my Fav images and fav punches so it is no wonder i have fallen head over heals in love with your card, amazing !

hope you have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Sarah xx

Lorraine said...

This is just lovely, Amy. Her tail particularly, looks stunning. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

Yolanda said...

Fabulous!! Great image and love the colours on this card :)!

Anna said...

Stunning card! Thanks for sharing with us at Flutter By Wednesday.

Anna said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wed.

Danni said...

Stunning card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.